Trade Link follows a structured method of managing IT projects to satisfy the client business requirements based on acceptable quality, time and budget constraints.
We take care to ensure that the project meets the quality and requirement levels stated in the project charter at all stages of the process, keeping the reliability, functionality, application performance and system performance through constant team review. Managing the project risks to ensure development is always aimed at the mission critical requirements and providing client ownership on the products produced.
Our project management methodology is based on international accepted standards and is broken down into distinctive elements, including:
- Project Initiation – Analyze client requirements, review of current operations and the Project Charter
- Planning and Design – Ensure the plans satisfy the project sponsor
- Development – Design and coding of components, setup of systems for client
- Testing and Integration – QA, testing the system from development into production
- Deployment – Release the final product, training and cutover to the client
- Maintenance – Follow up on business requirements and corrective measures if needed
- Support – Support and retraining on systems, lessons learned and project closure