At Trade Link, we view training as an integral part of the success of our solutions for your business, enabling the customer to maintain the proper controls and information required. Your staff is your greatest asset and we believe in empowering them to confidently do their tasks and operate your business.
Training is an ongoing function for business and we are here to help with the initial staff training, from cashiers and supervisors, to the store and head office management operational training, in line with best practice for retail. Our trainers and sessions are geared to foster a systems level of knowledge as well as a greater understanding of where each task fits into the whole retail environment for success.
The benefits of proper training are as:
- More streamlined processes and better throughput at your tills
- Better customer service from your cashiers and all staff who deal with clients
- Being able to manage your stock and service departments, always being able to offer the best quality and price
- Greater knowledge of your information and reporting
- Best use of the controls offered by our software against theft and stock shrinkage
- Support to help with ongoing issues facing you and your business (Daily Recons, stock takes)
Our training services include:
- Train the Trainer philosophy of empowering staff
- Offsite training sessions for individuals and groups
- Onsite training and handholding in your live store
- Follow up retraining for specific functions, both systems and operational for all staff levels in your business
- Customized manuals and material relevant for your business
- Staff reviews on competency levels on our systems